Sunday, March 22, 2009
Dashboard Confessional
Thinking of a band/ song that really impacted my life was difficult. My middle school days were a fairly tough time in my life. My mom got sick, my only sister had just moved away to college, and I was in that awkward stage in life when I really didn't know who I was. I started listening to new music and i fell in love with dashboard confessional. Instead of all the pop tweeny music that everyone else was jammin out to, i felt like i was cool for doing my own thing for once. Listening to dashboard opened me up to lots of other new music as well. Once I got to high school I then started getting into the local band scene. Even to this day I know every word to almost all the Swiss Army Romance CD.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment